ebook and Print Book Cover Design
This includes: both eBook and Print Cover
- One full revision. Rebecca will create your cover according to your specifications. Should the first mockup not feel like it will do your book justice, there is included one full revision. After the first full revision, client will be charged an hourly rate of $45.00/hr.
- A full-size version (6×9″) for printed posters, swag, etc. (NOTE: if you need a size other than 6×9″ be sure to let Rebecca know ahead of time.)
- An eBook version for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Amazon catalogue and Smashwords. The 6×9″ version should work for all.
- Two smaller flat promo files for blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- 1 3D cover of book to be used for marketing ($65.00 value!)
- .pdf file of book cover.
What this does not include:
- Audible/audio cover extra fee
- Cost of images: Images will be provided by client.
- Should you need Rebecca’s help in finding appropriate images for your cover, she can do so for a small fee. Images would be sent to you for review. Client is responsible for purchasing images.
- Revisions that need to be done due to client changing size of book, after work has started.
What I Will Need Before Getting Started:
After purchase please email Rebecca to set up a time for us to speak by phone concerning your book cover design. You can connect with Rebecca by going to our contact page
- Front cover copy
- Back cover copy
- Images or artwork using on the cover
- Number of pages for the book
- ISBN if not having Amazon or another company automatically assigning one to you, size of your book (regular size is normally 6×9″ if otherwise please let me know)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.